Summit man arrested on DUI, other charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
- Joshua Hooge, 10/12/1994, 1059 California Road — arrested on indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Robert Pickett, 01/29/1987, 1088 Dogwood Lane — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Zachary Mohon, 07/30/1995, 8645 Burt Jordan Road, Smithdale — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Austin Edmonds, 11/16/1994, 916 Butler Lane — arrested for simple assault, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Welton Conner O’Quinn, 01/23/1995, 3061 Shady Grove Road — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Kristen McGuffee, 11/06/1988, 3810 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for probation violation, by MDOC.
- Alvin Bruce Erickson, 03/25/1959, 4090 Hwy 51 South, Summit — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Steve Wayne Montgomery, 10/17/1961, 349 Freeman Road Southwest, Summit — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, DUI, no auto insurance, no seatbelt, improperly operating equipment, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday-Wednesday were as follows: • Alarm on Natchez Avenue • Unlock on... read more