Brookhaven woman arrested for DUI, child endangerment
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• James J. Portrey, 04/05/1978, 908 Denton Trail — arrested on city warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tora Stanley, 08/07/1969 2274 Tiger Trail — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Homer Smith, 09/03/1964, 450 Rogers St. — arrested for shoplifting, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Devon Sawyer Kirtfield, 07/24/1998, 1943 Mallalieu Drive — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Scott C. Dehart, 421 Neptune St., Morgan City, LA — arrested for bond surrender, indictment, by LCSO.
• Aaron Brooks, 05/18/1979, 1894 Jean Sonne Circle — arrested for possession/sale/transfer of a stolen firearm, careless driving, driving with license suspended, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Howard White, 12/02/1981, 2135 Southeast Big Ern St. — arrested for warrant fee, by LCSO.
• Star Rollins, 08/21/1994, 1220 Union St. — arrested for malicious mischief valued at less than $1,000, by LCSO.
• Johnny Ray Olivier Jr., 01/01/1984, 2900 Southeast Mallalieu Drive — arrested for simple domestic violence/assault, by LCSO.
• Joseph Matthew Bryant, 06/20/1983, 8127 Raleigh Drive — arrested for DUI, possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, driving with license suspended, by LCSO.
• Dustin Cory Allen, 09/15/1983, 2157 Northwest Jackson Liberty Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct/business disturbance, by BPD.
• Denise Felton, 09/25/1991, 810 Fulmer St., Port Gibson — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by LCSO.
• Ashley Elizabeth Delaughter, 04/10/1991, Tarver Lane, Wesson — arrested for motor vehicle taking valued at greater than $1,000, petit larceny, by LCSO.
• Albert Lee Cook, 04/15/1972, 1670 North Hwy. 583, Tylertown — arrested for DUI, no auto insurance, by MHP.
• Jessica Helen Figura, 10/14/1989, 1224 Lofton Trail — arrested for DUI, possession of paraphernalia, child endangerment, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Deeds of trust Deeds of trust issued in weeks ending Sept. 11, 18: Lincoln County ARG FMBKHMS001 LLC, 38 Washington... read more