3 arrested for taking of motor vehicle
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Jonathan G. Leggett, 02/28/1983, 757 Dow Alley — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, indictment, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Stephen Donald Magee, 01/28/1989, 1229 Arlington Drive — arrested on city warrant, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Tremail Richardson, 03/09/2000, 1044 Hwy. 550 #A2 — arrested for conspiracy, motor vehicle taking valued at more than $1,000, by BPD.
• Latrell D. Barnes, 07/03/2000, 1362 Northeast Union St. Extension #8C — arrested for conspiracy, motor vehicle taking valued at more than $1,000, by BPD.
• Cody Ryan Bordelon, 04/01/1992, 310 Monticello St. — arrested for probation violation, by MDOC.
• Kaycie Martin, 07/24/1994, 2268 Bethel Road — arrested on bench warrant, justice court warrant, probation violation, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Mitchell Clyde Smith, 06/29/1974, 4134 Bouie Mill Road — arrested on city warrant, by LCSO.
• Timothy Smith, 02/22/1985, 1331 Brignall Road — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching peace with a willful want, by BPD.
• Jessica Shae Barber, 12/16/1998, 1562 Carmel-New Hope Road, Monticello — arrested for motor vehicle taking valued at more than $1,000, by BPD.
• Joseph Dobbs, 10/27/1993, 117 Impala Drive, Vicksburg — arrested for public drunkenness, disorderly conduct/breaching the peace with a willful want, by LCSO.
• Tabitha Lanell Schilling, 03/16/1985, 529 Curran Ave. — arrested for public drunkenness, by LCSO.
• Alexandria Cartwright, 12/23/1988, 540 Hulon Brister Road, Jayess — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Arrest reports The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows: • Christopher Dewayne Smith, 08/17/1975, 256 Smurr Ave.... read more