Arrest reports: 4 arrested for public drunk or DUI
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Lesharetta Michelee Winston, 09/29/1993, 106 Amite Road — arrested for public drunkenness, possession of a controlled substance, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jeremy D. McElvin, 06/29/1990, 2038 Old Springs Road, Summit — arrested on warrant, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• James Donald Johnson, 05/03/1972, 62 Armstrong Circle, Monticello — arrested for DUI, careless driving, driving with license suspended, possession and display of license upon demand, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Evandus Upkins, 08/19/1996, 920 Porter Road, Smithdale — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
• Christopher Portrey, 08/22/1979, 6040 Watson Road — arrested for public drunkenness, by BPD.
• John Macarthur Dickey II, 09/24/1988, 824 S. Washington St. —arrested for failure to register as a sex offender, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tyler James Lambert, 09/09/1992, 48 Stringer Cemetary Lane, Silver Creek — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Arsenio Ortega Thrasher, 08/11/1989, 214 Hall St. — arrested for city warrant, disobeying traffic control device, by BPD.
• Timothy Vaughn Collins, 11/27/1990, 752 N. Jackson St. — arrested for malicious mischief valued at more than $1,000, b y BPD.
• Carl Daniel Franklin, 05/08/1980, 610 Mt. Zion Road, Wesson — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by LCSO.
• Antonio Courtney, 04/11/1986, 14 James Showers Lane, Monticello — arrested for motor vehicle taking valued at more than $1,000, by BPD.
• Samuel Leggett, 09/16/1978, 210 Pennington St. — arrested for disorderly conduct, business disturbance, by BPD.
• Joshua Smith, 02/26/1982, Ash Lane — arrested for shoplifting, public drunkenness, by BPD.
• Tina Marie Hutson, 06/13/1983, 784 Northwest Denton Trail — arrested for bench warrant, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday-Monday were as follows: • 6 calls of storm damage • 4... read more