Arrest reports — New Orleans woman arrested for business disturbance
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Dervern Harron, 04/29/1994, 327 S. Railroad Ave. — arrested for public drunk, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Samuel Leggett, 09/16/1978, 210 Pennington St. — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, by BPD.
• Travell Laron Williams, 04/08/1980, 2693 James Drive — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Theresa Schwartzman, 12/15/1968, 1402 Esplanade Ave. Apt 2, New Orleans LA — arrested for disorderly conduct, business disturbance, by BPD.
• Tyrone Eugene Jones, 11/04/1985, 1303 N. Center St. — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by BPD.
• Pearlley Thomas, 11/04/1990, 1224 Union St. — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday-Sunday were as follows: • Disturbance on Hyram Street • Traffic stop... read more