Arrest report — two Brookhaven residents arrested for business burglary
The arrest report for Lincoln County for Tuesday was as follows:
The Lincoln County Jail Docket:
- Timothy Smith, 02/22/1985, 1331 Brignall Road — arrested for contempt of court, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Herlondo Cortise Miller, 04/19/1984, 1002 Washington Ave., Crystal Springs — arrested for following too close, DUI, driving with license suspended, no seatbelt, no proof of auto insurance, none or expired tag, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Kendrick Donnell Burkes, 11/29/1973, 1819 Nocona Lane — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, bench warrant, city warrant, by BPD.
- Devin Kyle Edwards, 10/07/1996, 939 Venice Trail — arrested for business burglary, breaking in a business dwelling, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Geary Randall Davis, 08/16/1991, 12 Hilda Lane, Summit — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
- Starr Nichole Thomas, 06/10/1998, 2169 Jackson Liberty Drive — arrested for business burglary, breaking in a business dwelling, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Antonio Barnes, 09/27/1987, 2470 Hwy 51 South — arrested for contempt of court, improperly operating equipment, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The police and sheriff reports for Tuesday were as follows: The Brookhaven Police Department: One call of suspicious vehicles Four... read more