Arrest report — three Brookhaven men arrested for assault
The arrest report for Lincoln County for Wednesday-Sunday was as follows:
The Lincoln County Jail Docket:
- Shawn Brooks, 11/23/1972, 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested on indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- James Randall Hall, 02/18/1982, 50 Waterfront Lane, McCall Creek — arrested for bench warrant, by other agency.
- Billy R. Allen, 06/22/1961, 410 Furr Circle — arrested for disturbing the peace of another, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Rachel Leann Thames, 07/12/1984, 1527 Arlington Drive — arrested for city warrant, possession of paraphernalia, by BPD.
- Johnny Jordan, 10/09/1980, 1109 A Cain Road, Wesson — arrested for speeding 1-9 over the limit, DUI, no proof of auto insurance, driving with license suspended, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Cody Ryan Bordelon, 04/01/1992, 310 Monticello St. — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, probation violation, by BPD.
- Joshua Dale Howell, 05/18/1981, 155 Reynolds Loop, Jayess — arrested for bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Jaunsiamaure Jones, 02/14/2000, 828 Howard Road — arrested for justice court warrant, by LCSO.
- Corinthian Sims, 06/14/1992, 2597 Old Hwy. 51, Wesson — arrested for DUI, by LCSO.
- Derren Jess Brister, 03/08/1993, 2325 Melvin Mason Road, — arrested for assault/domestic aggravated assault, by LCSO.
- Austin Lee Farnham, 03/17/1994, 212 N. Church St. — arrested for justice court warrant, by LCSO.
- Tyler Blake Allen, 09/16/1996, 2021 NE Callendar Road — arrested for trespassing, assault, by BPD.
- Selina Lynn Hamilton, 06/01/1977, 989 Sunflower Lane — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
- Deshun Carter, 01/03/1997, 2199 London Drive — arrested for assault, simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.