Arrest report — two Brookhaven men arrested for disorderly conduct
The arrest report for Lincoln County for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
The Lincoln County Jail Docket:
- Randy Thadison, 01/23/1982, 1040 Hwy. 550 — arrested for city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- David M. Tyler, 03/17/1959, 106 Jennifer St. — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
- Jamie Collins, 01/22/1985, 63 L.R. Sibley Lane, Jayess — arrested for trespassing less than larceny, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Barry Cooper Carlisle Hollingsworth, 2804 SE Reeves Road — arrested for simple assault, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest, by LCSO.
- Christopher John Moore, 06/04/1984, 1250 Coopertown Road — arrested for auto burglary, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest, failure to appear for justice court, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The police and sheriff reports for Friday-Sunday were as follows: The Brookhaven Police Department: Four suspicious person calls Two suspicious... read more