Arrest report — three Brookhaven men arrested for assault
The arrest report for Lincoln County for Monday was as follows:
The Lincoln County Jail Docket:
- Okeria Aerion Combs, 08/06/1998, 1010 N. Jackson St. — arrested for aggravated assault, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, profanity in a public place, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Jesse Kyle Haas, 10/22/1997, 2841 Dena Lane — arrested for simple assault, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Victor Tyler Hamilton, 10/26/1995, 989 Sunflower Lane — arrested for aggravated assault, contempt of court, by BPD.
- Butch Cassidy Delaughter, 04/23/1983, 1538 SE Lambert Lane — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
- Richard Thomas White, 06/17/1993, 1960 Cotton Lane, Sontag — arrested for DUI, by LCSO.
- Fred Magee Calcote, 11/22/1982, 2157 Norton Assink Road, Wesson — arrested for false reporting of a crime, by LCSO.
- Jason Wade Wilson, 07/06/1971, 1166 Auburn Drive — arrested for DUI, disobeying traffic control device, driving with license suspended, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The police and sheriff reports for Monday were as follows: The Brookhaven Police Department: Two suspicious person calls Two suspicious... read more