Arrest report — Mobile man arrested for bad check
The arrest report for Lincoln County for Tuesday was as follows:
The Lincoln County Jail Docket:
- Jeffery C. Lecompte, 02/02/1978, 1004 8th St., Wesson — arrested for bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Richard Dustin Boone, 05/22/1980, 1889 SE Cold Springs Lane — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Julius Lashawn Evans, 02/12/1990, 2201 O’Connar St., Mobile AL — arrested for bad check, by LCSO.
- Maggie Louann Wilkinson, 10/02/1997, 1034 Jim Reeves Road, Summit — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance, justice court warrant, probation violation, by LCSO.
- David Anthony Neal, 01/18/1972, 176 Gutter Road, Jayess — arrested for driving with license suspended, none or expired tag, possession of a controlled substance, no auto insurance, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The police and sheriff reports for Tuesday were as follows: The Brookhaven Police Department: Three suspicious person calls One suspicious... read more