Arrest report — Louisiana man arrested for sexual battery by LCSO
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
- Breyen Gamble, 08/28/1986, 2123 Wandering Way, Jackson — arrested for bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Hayden Dewayne McGill, 06/14/2001, 1591 Oilfield Lane — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Don Blandon, 12/20/2000, 1619 SE Greenwood Road — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- John Walter Joffrion Sr., 12/11/1947, 1368 SW Gene Road, Baton Rouge LA — arrested for sexual battery, by LCSO.
- Joshua Nieburg, 12/05/1989, 3140 Hwy. 51 — arrested for no driver license, DUI, no seatbelt, no auto insurance, no tag, failure to yield, by LCSO.
- Nathaniel Young, 12/05/1989, 15 Bozeman Lane, Monticello — arrested for DUI, no auto insurance, no seatbelt, careless driving, possession of paraphernalia, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Jessica Branch, 05/16/1984, 1253 Hwy. 51 — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, speeding 20-29 over the limit, no proof of auto insurance, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The police and sheriff reports for Tuesday were as follows: The Brookhaven Police Department: Two suspicious person calls One suspicious... read more