Arrest report — Louisiana man arrested for sexual battery by LCSO
The arrest report for Lincoln County for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Breyen Gamble, 08/28/1986, 2123 Wandering Way, Jackson — arrested for bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Hayden Dewayne McGill, 06/14/2001, 1591 Oilfield Lane — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Don Blandon, 12/20/2000, 1619 SE Greenwood Road — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• John Walter Joffrion Sr., 12/11/1947, 1368 SW Gene Road, Baton Rouge LA — arrested for sexual battery, by LCSO.
• Joshua Nieburg, 12/05/1989, 3140 Hwy. 51 — arrested for no driver license, DUI, no seatbelt, no auto insurance, no tag, failure to yield, by LCSO.
• Nathaniel Young, 12/05/1989, 15 Bozeman Lane, Monticello — arrested for DUI, no auto insurance, no seatbelt, careless driving, possession of paraphernalia, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jessica Branch, 05/16/1984, 1253 Hwy. 51 — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, speeding 20-29 over the limit, no proof of auto insurance, by MHP.
• Jamison Thomas Boyd, 02/06/2000, 1454 Hilltop Lane — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
• Kristan Ashley Parks, 05/17/1991, 359 NW Quitman Lane — arrested for simple assault causing bodily injury, Lincoln County Justice Court.
• Timothy Edward Leggett, 08/16/1983, 1224 Crooked Lane — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Ron Jason Reed, 04/21/1977, 2110 Willis Cotton Road, Summit — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Corrections and clarifications
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to news editor Brett Campbell at 601-265-5307.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday-Thursday were as follows: • Six suspicious person calls • Four suspicious... read more