Arrest report — Brookhaven man arrested for first degree murder
The arrest report for Lincoln County for Monday was as follows:
The Lincoln County Jail Docket:
- Samuel Smith, 12/15/1962, 2751 Monta Ray — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Shawn Douglas Williams, 03/06/1991, 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Lauren Cooksey, 11/06/2002, 48 Mount Olive Road, Monticello — arrested for business burglary, by LCSO.
- Mose C. Smith, 09/24/1985, 2785 Furrs Mill Drive, Wesson — arrested for first degree murder, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Daniel Duke, 02/07/1995, homeless — arrested for receiving stolen property, possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
- Latysha Rockingham, 11/19/1985, 1400 Brignall Road — arrested for hindering prosecution, rendering criminal assistance, by BPD.
- Rashan Smith, 05/14/1985, 1539 Crump Lane — arrested for aggravated assault/extreme indifference to life, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The police and sheriff reports for Monday were as follows: The Brookhaven Police Department: One suspicious person call One suspicious... read more