Arrest reports: Brookhaven man arrested on multiple warrants, contraband in jail
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday
- Aaron Moore, 12/09/1970, 778 Zetus Road — arrested for felony shoplifting over $1,000, city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Zacchaeus Montgomery, 11/23/1993, 726 East Cherokee St. — arrested for parole violation, indictment, justice court failure to appear x2, bench warrant x2, city warrant x2, bringing controlled substance into jail, possession of contraband items in jail, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Terrance Hudson, 07/01/1991, 415 South Second St. — arrested on indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Zachery Ray, 10/31/1986, 1000 East Monticello St. — arrested on bench warrant, aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, by LCSO.
- Michael Carroll, 12/18/1980, 100 Cherry St. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office reports, Tuesday Alarm on Bogue Chitto Road Trash pick-up detail on Beard Road Alarm on Shell... read more