Arrest reports: 2 jailed for DUI, 2 for domestic assault
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Tommy Stewart, 06/09/1980, 217 Rogers Circle — arrested for simple domestic assault, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Duane Marshall, 04/13/1997, 1534 SW Alman Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Nikita D. Blake, 07/08/1986, 892 Oaklawn Place, Southaven — arrested for felony taking motor vehicle over $1,000, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Clifton Milton Jenkins Jr., 06/27/2000, 1062 Hudson Road, Summit — arrested for DUI first, by BPD.
- Santiago Mendoza Velazquez, 12/24/1993, 2905 W. 59th, Chicago, Illinois — arrested for DUI first, by LCSO.
- Dervern Harron, 04/29/1994, 327 S Railroad — arrested for simple domestic assault, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M reported a one-vehicle accident with injuries at 11:09 p.m. Sunday on Hwy. 583 at Primitive... read more