11 deeds of trust issued in Lincoln County week ending March 26
Published 4:00 pm Monday, March 29, 2021
Deeds of trust issued during week ending March 26
- Jay R. Smith and Doris M. Smith, 300 Westside Lane, to Ferguson Credit Union.
- Donald Ellis and Britny Ellis, 524 Natchez Ave., to Trustmark National Bank.
- Joshua Lloyd Durr and Natalie Cole Durr, 2437 Nix Lane, to Angel Oak Home Loans LLC.
- Kenneth D. Wallace, 2400 West Railroad SE, Bogue Chitto, to Regions Bank.
- Donnie N. Nations and Marlene Nations, 1225 Wills Trail NW, to Regions Bank.
- Richard P. Camoirano, 1160 South Driftwood Drive, Palm Springs, California, to CMFS LLC.
- Glenn Abadie and Mary Abadie, 521 Oak St., Marrero, Louisiana, to Pike National Bank.
- Thomas Clinton Oliver, 1119 Dixie Springs Road, Summit, to Bank of Franklin.
- Whittington Farms LLC, 964 Townsend Drive SE, to Trustmark National Bank.
- James F. Cagle Jr. and Virginia A. Cagle, 2504 Triple J Road SW, Smithdale, to Bank of Franklin.
- Hulon Lamar Wallace Jr. and Cheryl Nan Wallace, 112 Montgomery Road SW, Summit, to First South Farm Credit ACA.
- William Griffith, 1570 Carmel New Hope, Monticello, to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc.
- Tony Thames and Sherry Thames, P. O. Box 481, Monticello, to BankPlus.
- Kelvin Langston and Angela Langston, 334 James Cox Road, Monticello, to Trustmark National Bank.
- Joshua W. Reed, 858 F E Sellers Hwy., Monticello, to Angel Oak Home Loans LLC.
- Benjie Keyes and Brenda Keys, 120 Divide Road, Monticello, to BankPlus.
- Kory Nunnery and Mary Dunaway, 37 Ras Case Road, Monticello, to This Security Instrument/Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
- Helen M. Newsome, P. O. Box 114, Monticello, to Mark Herbert.
- Kelly Chet Rester, Van Kelly Rester and Ruth M. Rester, 709 Daughdrill Road, Silver Creek, to Copiah Bank Main Office.