Arrest reports: McComb man arrested by MHP on multiple charges
Published 3:00 pm Monday, March 29, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Kentary T. Benson, 08/03/1979, 115 East Chippewa St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, profanity etc. in a public place, resisting or obstructing arrest, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Dakota Alexander Williams, 08/18/2002, 212 Lumber St. — arrested for disturbance of family, malicious mischief value under $1,000, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Darrell Lamoni Gilmore, 12/07/1978, no address given — arrested on probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- D’Lvrion V. Young, 01/09/2002, 305 South MLK Drive — arrested for speeding 30+ mph over limit, no driver license, reckless driving, misdemeanor fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Kimberly Sereduck, 08/14/1989, 901 Florida Road, Durango, Colorado — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
- Takeshia Johnson, 11/20/1983, 344 Dunn Ratcliff Road — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by LCSO.
- Aquarius Shanice Shaw, 07/19/1995, 316 Frank Mingo Circle, McComb — arrested for speeding 20-29 mph over limit, no auto insurance, possession of Schedule III controlled substance, possession of Schedule IV controlled substance, possession of Schedule I controlled substance, Driving with license suspended, DUI second, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.