Arrest reports: MHP arrests Brookhaven man on multiple charges
Published 1:00 pm Thursday, April 8, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket for Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Jadahn Brooks, 09/11/04, Rogers Circle — arrested for discharging of firearm in city limits, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Joseph Lee Strickland, 07/26/1981, 63 Ralph Rawls Road, Hattiesburg — arrested for DUI 2nd, driving with license suspended, disobeying traffic control device, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Brent Fells, 12/19/1986, 3068 NW Bluebird Trail — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Welton Conner O’Quinn, 01/23/1995, 3061 Shady Grove Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for adultery or fornication, by LCSO.
- Trevion Campbell, 11/18/2003, 303 Amite Road — arrested for shooting into a dwelling, by LCSO.
- Paul Hulus Hall, 11/20/1950, 1307 Fox Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for gratification of lust against vulnerable persons, by BPD.
- Travis L. Mitchell, 03/21/1981, 318 Ash St. — arrested on bench warrant, by BPD.
- Jacqueline N. Cole, 04/11/1974, 923 Old Hwy. 27 N, Monticello — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
- Isaiah Dixon, 01/06/1997, 923 Williams St. — arrested for DUI first, felony motor vehicle taking over $1,000, felony fleeing/eluding police in a motor vehicle, speeding 30+ mph over limit, reckless driving, no driver license, no auto insurance, no/obscured tag, failure to stop when officer signals, failure to use turn signal, failure to yield right of way, driving in more than one lane, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, disobeying traffic control device, darker than authorized window tint, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.