Reports: 4 arrested for domestic violence
Published 1:29 pm Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Lincoln County Jail Docket Thursday-Monday
• Shalanda Renea Brent, 10/05/1986, 3213 McNulty Trail — arrested for assault and simple domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Mitchel Malone, 1/21/1980, 2100 Quail Hollow Road, Benlowmen, CA — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Henry Alfred Bracey, 07/13/1979, 82 Bracey Trail — arrested for probation violation, possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Tommie Ray Gray Jr., 03/27/1995. 733 Browns Loop — arrested for possession of weapon, city warrant, by LCSO.
• Kenisha Lawanda Franklin, 12/25/1976, 421 Independence St. — arrested for domestic aggravated assault, by BPD.
• Patrick Aaron Huguley, 06/21/1979, 2001 Lucien Road — arrested for 1st offense DUI, Driving with suspended license, careless driving, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Billy Durr, 11/30/1973, 1208 Ballard Lane Road — arrested for 3rd or subsequent offense DUI, by BPD.
• Charles Earl Allison Jr., 05/09/1996, 1067 Dogtown Lane Road — arrested for assault and simple domestic violence on a 1st and 2nd offense, by LCSO.
• Travis W Smith, 10/09/1998, 1071 West 10th — arrested for possession of marijuana misdemeanor, possession of paraphernalia, 1st offense DUI, by BPD.
• Victor P Weston, 07/23/1991, 24 E Lucas, Beaumont, TX — on hold for another agency, by MHP.
• Buford E Dow, 04/08/1964, 916 Ingrest Street, Jackson — arrested for public drunkenness, by BPD.
• Patricia Williams, 06/21/1983, 736 Vandale Street Circle — arrested for contempt of court, possession of paraphernalia, by BPD.
• Lee M Vernon, 09/22/1983, 435 Walnut St., Meadville — arrested for controlled substances and possession of marijuana misdemeanor, shoplifting, and city warrant, by BPD.
• Patricia Lynn Cornell, 04/23/1967, 1903 Wellman Drive — arrested for assault and simple domestic violence, by LCSD
• Kirt P Dupre, 03/17/1989, 645 S River Road, Denham Springs, LA — arrested for 1st offense DUI, by MPH.
• James Earl Edwards, 08/18/1954, 1549 East Friendship — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.