Circuit Court Dispositions
Published 4:00 pm Wednesday, June 9, 2021
14th Circuit Court Dispositions, Lincoln County, May 2021
- Michael Shane Boyd — charged with possession of at least 1/10 but less than 2 grams methamphetamine; possession of firearm by felon, all counts enhanced as habitual; blind plea; count 1, sentenced to 3 years, $3,000 fine; count 2, sentenced to 10 years with five suspended and five years post-release supervision, fine of $2,000; counts to run consecutively, state to remove habitual status.
- Jontavious Edward Smith — charged with possession of at least 30 but less than 250 grams marijuana; misdemeanor plea; must pay $250 fine, state to amend.
- David Matthew Eddy — charged with aggravated assault; misdemeanor plea; state amended, fine of $250.
- Darrell Gilmore — probation revoked, four years to be served with balance suspended for one year post-release supervision.
- Tony Anthony Brown — probation revoked; balance of sentence revoked and run concurrent with PIKE COUNT 2020-065-PKS and 2021-098-PKS.
- Jason Henry Lambert — continue revocation of parole until resolution of new charges; direct contempt for cursing, given 30 additional days in County Jail.
- Bobby Aldridge — probation revoked; 30 days to be served in County Jail.
- Danny E. Smith — order of nolle prosequi.
- Kevin Wayne Kirkland — charged with unlawful taking of motor vehicle; no show for omnibus hearing; bench warrant issued.
- Joseph Wade Jackson — charged with possession at least two but less than 10 grams methamphetamine; possession of at least 20 but less than 40 dosage units of Clonazepam; misdemeanor possession of less than 30 grams marijuana; no show for omnibus hearing; bench warrant issued.
- Courtney Amanda Barron — order signed transferring for drug court.
- James Colt Rancifer — charged with possession of at least two but less than 10 grams of methamphetamine; possession of at least 10 but less than 30 grams of cocaine; possession of less than 30 grams marijuana; order transferring for consideration for drug court.