Jail docket: Brookhaven woman arrested for domestic assault, shooting
- Shauna Smith, 07/17/1983, 1889 Oilfield Circle – arrested on justice court warrant, probation violation, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jamarrius May, 07/27/1999, 1131 Sandifer Lane – arrested for simple domestic violence, assault, and 1st/2nd offense, by LCSO.
- Johnny Lee Banks, 05/15/1954, 207 Mississippi St. – arrested on a city warrant, careless driving, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Jason Echon Posey, 02/24/1975, 1893 New Sight Drive – arrested for 1st offense DUI and reckless driving, by BPD.
- Joshua Lee Kyzar, 11/19/1981, 2749 Turkey Trail – arrested on a MDOC Warrant, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Oceania Simmons, 11/09/1990, 49 Red Autumn Lane – arrested for assault/domestic aggravated assault, shooting at motor vehicle or transportation facility, by BPD.
- Jamie Sue Newell, 04/12/1989, 1212 Mt. Zion Road – arrested on a bench warrant, probation violation, by LCSO.
- Christopher Allen, 02/28/1974, 2103 New Sight – arrested on a city warrant, by BPD.
- Brian Rayford Davis, 05/11/1986, 649 NW Antioch Lane – arrested of disturbance of family, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.