Lincoln County Jail Docket – June 17
The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office reported eight arrests from June 15 and June 16.
• Jakeish Parker, 07/30/1995, 342 East Chippewa Street – arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Stormie Weathersby, 11/16/1969, 1224 Union Lane – arrested for a bench warrant by MS Bureau of Narcotics.
• Anthony Sylvester Thompson, 01/13/1992, 431 Gatson Loop – arrested on a city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department
• Tony Dale Carter Jr., 02/09/1988, 391 Rogers Lane – arrested for DUI/2nd, possession of schedule II/controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia x2, failure to use turn signal, none or expired tag, no drivers license by Mississippi Highway Patrol
• Evandus Upkins, 08/19/1996, 920 Porter Road – arrested for DUI/1st, no drivers license, no auto insurance, reckless driving by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jason Sodachanh, 06/01/1995, 1316 Chatman Drive Street, Jackson – arrested for possession of controlled substance x2, possession of paraphernalia by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Lawson C. Elkins 12/13/1983, 811 Union Street #A – arrested for malicious mischief, value <$1000 by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Benjamin B. Howe, 03/09/1984, 103 Mesa Drive, West Monroe, LA – arrested for DUI/1st, possession of schedule III/controlled sub, speeding 1-9, reckless driving, no seatbelt by Mississippi Highway Patrol.