Jail docket: Several arrested on warrants
Lincoln County Jail docket, Wednesday
- Pamela K Howard, 01/07/1976, 3755 Summit Drive – arrested for disturbance of family, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
- Charles Ray Carter Jr., 06/09/1982, 914 North Union St. – arrested for probation violation, by BPD.
- Keith Michael Bergeron Jr., 05/31/1982, 3159 Bouie Mill Road – arrested on a bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Jimmy Carithers, 12/12/1965, 210 Mississippi Ave. – arrested on a MDOC warrant, sex offender registration failure, LCSO.
- Sean Harrington, 09/16/1971, 311 East Monticello St. – arrested for disturbing the public peace, assault/simple domestic violence, 1st or 2nd offense, BPD.
- Deantwaine T Robinson, 08/14/1987, 2914 Earls Circle NE – arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by BPD.
- Shining Star Rollins, 08/21/1994, 2138 Big Ern Trail – arrested on a city warrant and indictment, by LCSO.
- Howard White, 10/02/1981, 2135 SE Big Ern St. – arrested on a bench warrant and indictment, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
(AP) — The Biden administration has extended the nationwide ban on evictions for a month to help tenants who are... read more