Jail docket: 2 arrested for possession of controlled substance, paraphernalia
Published 12:56 pm Friday, June 25, 2021
- Lawson Cade Elkins, 12/13/1983, 1953 Hwy. 583 – arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Vincent Edward Rials, 09/08/1985, 1120 Miller Lane – arrested for possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
- Revia Elizabeth Landrum, 03/28/1989, 2736 Hwy. 53 – arrested for controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
- Bruce E Varnado, 10/18/1996, 135 High Street – arrested on a bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Anthony Duchesne, 08/28/1986, 1715 Randolph Lane – arrested on a justice court warrant for probation violation, by LCSO.
- Darrius Darriel Nelson, 04/25/1990, 787 NW Saints Trail – arrested on Writ, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.