Jail docket: Brookhaven man arrested for enticement of a child
Published 12:00 pm Saturday, July 3, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday-Thursday
• John Dickey, 09/24/1988, 2518 Nola Road – arrested for disorderly conduct, disobey lawful order, profanity, etc. in a public place, 1st or 2nd simple domestic violence/assault, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kenneth Runard Graham, 11/19/1969, 334 Evelyn – arrested for 1st or 2nd offense simple domestic violence/assault, by BPD.
• Lee Vernon, 09/22/1983, 435 Walnut Street – arrested on a bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Christopher Lee Case, 11/24/1993, 85 Amite Road – arrested for failure to appear in justice court, simple assault by menace or fear, by LCSO.
• Benjamin Franklin Terry, 06/12/1985, 520 Fern Lane #6 – arrested for parole violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Brandton A. Jones, 11/22/1985, 1058 NE Old Highway 51 – arrested for disturbance of family, by LCSO.
• Constance Renee Miller, 07/17/1982, 124 Union Street #7 – arrested for 3rd or subsequent offense DUI, no drivers license, and no auto insurance, by BPD.
• Suzanne Nicole Allen, 05/13/1992, 2826 Old Marksville, Pineville – arrested for possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Welton Conner O’Quinn, 01/23/1995, 3061 Shady Grove Road – arrested for enticement of a child to meet for sexual purposes, by LCSO.
• Ira King, 09/09/1990, 02274 Bethel Road – arrested for aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, by LCSO.
• Thomas L Johnson, 05/30/1981, 122 Poplar Street – arrested for malicious mischief, value <$1000, by BPD.
• Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.