Arrest Reports for July 7 and 8
Published 2:00 pm Thursday, July 8, 2021
Lincoln County Jail Docket:
• John Dickey, 09/24/1988, 2518 Nola Road – arrested for disorderly conduct, disobey lawful order, profanity, etc. in a public place, 1st or 2nd simple domestic violence/assault, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kenneth Runard Graham, 11/19/1969, 334 Evelyn – arrested for 1st or 2nd offense simple domestic violence/assault, by BPD.
• Lee Vernon, 09/22/1983, 435 Walnut Street – arrested on a bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Steven Martin, 02/13/1973, 929 East Avenue Road – arrested for DUI/3rd of subsequent offense and driving in more than one lane, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• David McNeese, 11/03/1975, 384 SW Lower Meadville Drive – arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, and petit larceny, by LCSO.
• Melvin McCullum, 01/20/1991, 1148 Western Avenue – arrested for possession of marijuana/controlled substance, possession of controlled substance misdemeanor by LCSO.
• Billy Parkman, 12/09/1994, 6899 Coleman Avenue- arrested for DUI/1st, no seatbelt, and no auto insurance by MHP.
• Ashlyn Dayshanae Bridges, 02/02/2001, 538 Trae 49 – arrested for simple domestic violence/assault, 1st/2nd offense, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.