Jail docket: Wesson man arrested for DUI, felony fleeing
Published 1:15 pm Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Monday.
• Troy Lynn Dickerson, 08/05/1968, East Lincoln Road, Monticello — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear x2, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Ahna Paige Thomasee, 01/06/1997, 1907 Wellman Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, by LCSO.
• Maranda Ann Smith, 01/22/1998, 3111 Neptune Drive, Gautier — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by LCSO.
• Anthony Knox, 06/03/1988, 1869 Parkhill Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for contempt of court, parole violation, by LCSO.
• Christopher Michael Gipson Jr., 05/04/1996, 1960 N Margaret, Shreveport, Louisiana — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Brandon G. Tarver, 03/12/2001, 1084 David Britt Lott 34, Wesson — arrested for felony fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, speeding 20-29 mph over limit, DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Joseph Tyrone Jefferson, 12/09/1976, 1077 Crooked Lane — arrested for felony manufacture or possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by LCSO.
• Demetrius Wilson, 10/19/1966, 719 S Railroad Ave. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Ricky Davonta Tyler, 04/23/199, 964 Sanders Lane — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Corey E. Toliver, 04/20/1994, 1202 N Jackson #21, Crystal Springs — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Samuel Leggett, 09/16/1978, 401 Mary St. — arrested on city warranty, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.