Jail docket: Brookhaven man charged with soliciting illegal sale of firearm
Published 3:00 pm Monday, August 16, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Monday.
- Calvin Deon Haynes, 07/08/1999, 702 Independence St. — arrested for false pretenses, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Tarvauris Lyons, 10/26/1997, 402 Vivian Merritt Lane — arrested for soliciting illegal transfer/sale of firearm or ammunition, by BPD.
- Steven Smith, 10/02/1988, 810 Wall Circle, McComb — arrested for driving with license suspended, speeding 10-19 mph over limit, no seatbelt, possession of paraphernalia, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Toboris Smith, 04/14/1996, 590 Cohen — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Jeremy Cupit, 06/12/1985, 318 James Cox Lane, Monticello — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Anna Louise Pepper, 04/22/1971, 3 Nell Lambert Road, Ruth — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Michael Boykin, 09/27/1982, 27 Willie Road, Collins — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by BPD.
- Takyiah Groce, 01/22/1998, 1102 East Second St. — arrested on city warrant, disorderly conduct/breaching peace with a willful want, resisting or obstructing arrest, by BPD.
- Suzanne Allen, 05/13/1992, 319 Georgia Ave. — arrested for trespassing, by BPD.
- John Coleman, 11/03/1972, 3387 Gary Trail Lane, Wesson — arrested for DUI first, no/expired tag, careless driving, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.