Jail docket: Sontag woman arrested for possession with intent
Published 4:00 pm Friday, August 20, 2021
- Laura Sutton Lucas, 05/12/1991, 1814 Norman — arrested for DUI first, no/expired tag, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Donald Earl Dickerson, 07/16/1974, 2423 New Sight Drive — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Dustin Allen, 10/25/1982, 2013 New Sight Drive — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
- Shirley Houston, 03/04/1976, 518 Tyrus Bracken Road, Sontag — arrested for possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute, by BPD.
- Tony Kevin Hudson, 11/17/1963, 3036 Jackson-Liberty Lane, Wesson — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Jakari Caldwell, 04/14/1990, 219 Woods — arrested for possession of a weapon by convicted felon, city warrant x2, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.