Jail docket: Brookhaven man arrested for sexual battery
Published 1:00 pm Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Monday:
• Jermaine M. Nelson, 10/05/1993, 2138 Madison Road — arrested on city warrant, DUI first, no auto insurance, no driver license, improperly operating equipment, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Elizabeth M. Rogers, 04/17/1996, 72 County Farm Road — arrested for felony malicious mischief, simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
• Davis Thomas, 07/12/1982, 147 W Enterprise St. — arrested on city warrant, Justice Court warrant (probation violation), by BPD.
• William Ervin, 11/19/1981, 14 Ervin Lane — arrested for DUI first, felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by BPD.
• Willie Coleman, 05/27/1966, 859 Howard — arrested on city warrant, Justice Court warrant (probation violation), by BPD.
• Ontario Quartez Allison, 05/24/1997, 900 Williams St. Apt. 18 — arrested for sexual battery, by BPD.
• Emmanuel Perkins, 09/23/1984, 1120 Montgomery, Bogue Chitto — arrested on writ, by BPD.
• Danny Joe Reid II, 11/03/1976, 36 L. J. Reid Jr. Lane, Jayess — arrested for burglary of dwelling/inner door, attempt to commit an offense, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Leslie Ann Rutledge, 05/31/1986, 3211 SE Mallalieu Drive, Ruth — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Damien D. Dawson, 02/21/1998, 32319 N Pearlie, Franklinton, Louisiana — arrested for possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, DUI first, speeding 20-29 mph over limit, careless driving, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.