Jail docket: 3 Louisiana residents arrested for DUI
Published 6:00 pm Thursday, September 2, 2021
- Cory S. Moore, 08/15/1992, 2931 Arkansas Rd., West Monroe, Louisiana — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, possession of weapon by convicted felon, by MHP.
- Antonio Diggs, 07/18/1983, 117 North St. #01 — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Michael Anthony Alack, 09/05/1969, 1188 Red Bird Lane, Hammond, Louisiana — arrested for DUI first, by MHP.
- Debra Adams, 09/20/1990, 209 Pennington #01 — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Rosetta Maxwell, 07/19/2000, 209 Pennington #01 — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
- Judah Wilson, 10/27/1991, 2230 Lark St., New Orleans, Louisiana — arrested for DUI first, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.