Jail docket: 2 arrested on felony possession charges
Published 8:00 am Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Lincoln County Jail Docket, Friday-Monday:
• Jeremiah James, 01/23/2001, 391 Brister St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first, darker than authorized window tint, no auto insurance, possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute enhanced by firearm, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Daniel Staggs, 07/13/1983, 829 Hwy. 51 S — arrested for DUI 3rd or subsequent, driving with license suspended, no auto insurance, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kip R. Carpenter, 10/26/1965, 216 Johnney Road, Grenada — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Henry Lee Dorsey, 07/10/1949, 136 Olive St. — arrested for DUI 3rd or subsequent, by BPD.
• Brittany Nicole Key, 02/03/1992, Louisiana — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Carl Lee Tyler, 06/14/1958, 85 Amite road — arrested for simple assault domestic violence 3rd offense, by BPD.
• Wesley Hickingbottom, 07/08/1999, 516 Laird Circle — arrested for possession of weapon by convicted felon, by BPD.
• Sasha Cantore Varnado, 10/12/1992, 1162 Ole Brook Road — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, possession of paraphernalia, careless driving, possession of Schedule I controlled substance, by MHP.
• Mikeil Davon McDaniel, 09/23/1999, 405 Vivian Merritt — arrested on city warrant, burglary/breaking & entering dwelling house/inner door, by BPD.
• Jimmie Smith, 09/03/2001, 803-1/2 Dow St. — arrested for sexual battery, by BPD.
• Edward Wall Jr., 08/05/1973, 153 Cedar St. — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Dana W. Smith, 06/08/1992, 5940 Atlantic Ave. #D, Long Beach, California — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, malicious mischief value less than $1,000, contempt of court, possession of weapon by convicted felon, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.