Jail docket: 3 arrested on DUI charges
Published 9:00 am Monday, September 13, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Karly Rose Dyess, 04/24/1997, 1259 Arlington Drive SW, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jake Hamilton Smith, 05/23/1989, 942 NW Newton — arrested for DUI third or subsequent, by LCSO.
- Dominique Dewayne Glasper, 06/29/1998, 144 Cedar — arrested for possession of weapon by convicted felon, by LCSO.
- Troy Washington Jr., 01/02/1995, 545 St. Charles Place — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, MDOC warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Maurice Perkins, 07/13/1980, 801 East Washington St. — arrested for DUI refusal, no driver license, no auto insurance, careless driving, no/expired tag, by BPD.
- Latarvus C. Crockett, 08/18/1987, 522 East Chickasaw St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Donald Mathis, 06/03/1984, 639 SW Bethel — arrested for DUI first, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.