Jail docket: Brookhaven man arrested for aggravated assault
Published 12:14 pm Friday, September 24, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday-Thursday:
• Destiny Ann Miller, 11/07/1994, 1974 SW Topisaw, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, resisting/obstructing arrest, driving with license suspended, no/expired tag, city warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jaunsiamure Dorcuasvius Jones, 02/14/2000, 1974 SW Topisaw, Bogue Chitto — arrested for resisting/obstructing arrest, driving with license suspended, no/expired tag, bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Tomasiue Mitchell, 12/26/1994, 44 Golden Pine Road, Prentiss — hold for other agency.
• Marcus D. Smith, 09/15/1991, 130 North Street Drive — arrested for no auto insurance, no driver license, aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Chase Wallis, 10/18/1992, 1338 Guilliot Road, Youngsville, Louisiana — arrested on probation violation, by BPD.
• Willie Ray Walker, 12/10/1989, 503 Curran Ave. — arrested for shooting into non-dwelling building, by LCSO.
• Lindsay Schmidt, 05/20/1991, 2816 Loyd Star Lane, Loyd Star — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.