Jail docket: Arrests made on trafficking, domestic violence, drug-alcohol charges
Published 3:30 pm Friday, October 8, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket Thursday
• Everette Cameron, 12/06/1993, 437 N Sixth St. — arrested for DUI refusal, no driver license, by BPD.
• Angela Marie Brown, 09/21/1979, 1373 Hwy. 51 NE — arrested for possession of Schedule I controlled substance, by BPD.
• Kessler Rockingham, 08/29/1964, 588 Earls Trail NW — arrested for possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute, by BPD.
• Donald Williams, 07/08/1980, 2817 Dante, New Orleans, Louisiana — arrested for human trafficking, by BPD.
• Kenneth R. Turner, 08/20/1987, 8520 Chef Menteur St., New Orleans, Louisiana — arrested for human trafficking, by BPD.
• Corey Charles Hickman, 02/16/1986, 595 Earls Trail — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Javin Glover, 06/28/2001, 397 Stoneybrook Trail SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested for darker-than-authorized window tint, no auto insurance, DUI first, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.