Jail docket: 2 arrested on felony possession charges
Published 9:00 am Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday
- Jimmie Lee Everett, 05/15/2001, 1008 Bennett Drive, McComb — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, possession of paraphernalia, by MHP.
- Tracy Shufelt, 08/05/1970, 509 W Chippewa St. — arrested for DUI second, expired driver license, no/expired tag, no auto insurance, by MHP.
- Shelby Rae Peavey, 09/22/1994, 7200 Cypress Lake Apt. Blvd., Baton Rouge, Louisiana — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance x2, possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by MHP.
- Kelsie Elizabeth Harrison, 09/07/1993, 2143 Mission Hill Road, Wesson — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by MHP.
- James Roger Allen, 05/18/1953, 2601 Dalton Lane, Smithdale — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.