Jail docket: 2 arrested for assault, 3 for DUI
Published 8:36 am Tuesday, November 23, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Monday
- Kristian Blake Newman, 02/10/1998, 2604 Turpin Road — arrested for petit larceny x2, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Johnny Van Buren, 07/27/1970, 1834 Boling — arrested for shoplifting, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Tommy Norman, 10/19/1995, 121 Stony Brook, Bogue Chitto — arrested for window tint darker than authorized, no seatbelt, DUI first, driving in more than one lane, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, possession of paraphernalia, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Joe Harold Watson, 01/01/1966, 679 W McClellan St., Ponchatoula, Louisiana — reckless driving, DUI first, child endangerment, by MHP.
- Tyrone Jones, 11/04/1985, 1303 N Center St. — arrested for DUI 3rd or subsequent, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
- Elijah Maxwell, 05/10/2004, Harrison Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, conspiracy, by BPD.
- Elizabeth Westmoreland, 11/30/1992, 1228 Prather Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault, physical menace to create fear, by LCSO.
- Ahmenya Racifer, 11/04/2002, 2436 Ellis Road — arrested for shoplifting first offense, value $1,000 or less, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.