Jail docket: MHP arrests 3 on DUI charges
Published 12:00 pm Thursday, January 13, 2022
- Victoria Ann Greene, 11/16/1998, 503 Curran Ave. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Trinella Benee Brown, 05/27/1980, 1205 NE Broken — arrested on indictment, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Jarbirey Carter, 10/31/1984, 1475 N Johnson Street, New Orleans, LA — arrested for DUI (first), felony receiving stolen property, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Marie Ashlyn Bland, 10/21/2003, 1265 SE Walsh Lane — arrested for DUI (first), possession of a controlled substance, marijuana misdemeanor, and no seatbelt, by MHP.
- Adrian Gines, 10/29/1980, Hwy. 583 — arrested for driving with a suspended license, DUI (second), and no auto insurance, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.