Jail docket: 4 arrested for assault, threats
Published 6:00 pm Friday, January 21, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday-Thursday.
- Evandus Upkins, 08/19/1996, 900 Williams St. – arrested for indictment and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Katherine Monique Bryant, 01/25/1988, 4082 Osyka Progress Road, Osyka – arrested for e-mail threats/cyberstalking, obstructing justice, retaliation against public servant, by LCSO.
- Dana W. Smith Jr., 06/08/1992, 414 Old Wesson Road – arrested for assault, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Kercshelia Jackson, 01/28/1988, 414 Old Wesson Road – arrested for assault, by BPD.
- Justin Marquis Brown, 12/04/1979, 155 County Road 682 Road, Quitman – arrested for assault, by the BPD.
- Chad Everett Moore Jr., 11/22/1992, 3912 Athens Trail, Wesson – arrested for probation violation, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Samuel Leggett, 09/16/1978, 757 Dow St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/business disturbance, by BPD.
- Phillip May, 06/17/1985, 2538 Canterbury Lane, Ruth — arrested for trespassing, by LCSO.
- Derrick Dwayne Lamb, 02/27/1985, 60 Armstrong Circle, Monticello — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Jaquan Lennard Sibley, 07/29/2003, 545 N Magnolia St., McComb — arrested for seven counts of auto burglary, seven counts of conspiracy, by LCSO.
- Jasmine Allen, 09/28/2001, 1020 S First St. — arrested for speeding 30-plus mph over limit, no child restraint device, no seatbelt, misdemeanor fleeing/eluding police in motor vehicle, improper display/obscured tag, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.