Jail docket: McComb man arrested for 3rd DUI
Published 11:23 am Monday, May 16, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Rashan Smith, 05/14/1985, 1539 Crump Lane — arrested for felony fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Tony Dewayne Bryant, 11/22/1974, 206 Popular St. — arrested on court order, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Kristan Ashley Parks, 05/17/1991, 359 NW Quitman Lane — arrested for aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Willie Bryant, 04/08/1967, 1919 Cold Springs Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by LCSO.
- Donovan Lutrell Crenshaw, 08/11/1993, 804 E Washington — arrested for possession of weapon by convicted felon, by BPD.
- Breanna L. Materazzi, 12/23/2002, 3711 Woody Trail, Loyd Star — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
- Aaliyah Smith, 03/05/2000, 822 Denton Trail Lot 11 — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
- Calvin Earl Andrews, 06/02/1960, 631 N First St. — arrested on city warrant, shoplifting value $1,000 or less, by BPD.
- Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 N Church St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, malicious mischief value less than $1,000, by BPD.
- Christopher Portrey, 08/22/1979, Brookway Boulevard — arrested for public drunk, by BPD.
- Roderick Deshun Grady, 09/09/1999, 2107 Flasentgrove Road, McComb — arrested for DUI 3rd or subsequent, darker than authorized window tint, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Brittany C. Judd, 06/30/1997, 720 Ann St. Apt. B3 — arrested for DUI first, no driver license, no/expired tag, no auto insurance, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, by MHP.
- Angela Tillman, 12/12/1971, 460 Quintin Road, McCall Creek — arrested for DUI first, driving with license suspended, no auto insurance, improperly operating equipment, by MHP.
- Grady Autman, 06/09/1956, 2648 River Road, Silver Creek — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana x2, possession of paraphernalia, by MHP.
- Cleo Smith, 03/03/1978, 719 Railroad Ave. — arrested for DUI first, no auto insurance, driving with license suspended, possession of Schedule I controlled substance, by MHP.
- Ladarius Demon McNickles, 07/08/1996, 317 E Chicasaw St. — arrested for DUI child endangerment, no child restraint device, no auto insurance, by MHP.
- Fredrick Smith, 11/02/1972, 521 Bamboo Trail 49, Bogue Chitto — arrested on warrant from outside jurisdiction, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.