Jail docket: 5 arrested on warrants, indictments
Published 4:55 pm Thursday, May 26, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Wednesday.
- Myia Deandria Stewart, 08/28/1995, 201 East Mildred St. — arrested for failure to appear in Justice Court, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Zikiece Smith, 08/16/1997, 1929 Bryant St. — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Willie Whaley III, 08/09/1980, 105 Harris St. — arrested on city warrant, Justice Court warrant (probation violation), by BPD.
- Lance Alton Smith, 04/30/1984, 309 Smith Lane, Meadville — arrested for DUI first, felony possession of controlled substance, improperly operating equipment, by LCSO.
- Zachary Arvin Carter, 12/16/1997, 3009 Cress Lane, Wesson — arrested on city warrant, probation violation, by BPD.
- Anthony Murray, 02/06/1998, 12450 Rainbow Lane — arrested on indictment, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.