Jail docket: 5 arrested for armed robbery, burglary
Published 10:00 am Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday-Tuesday
- Malik Reed, 09/19/2004, 1039 Beck St., McComb — arrested for armed robbery, conspiracy, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Lacameron Reynolds, 06/09/2003, 912 Quinlivan Road, Magnolia — arrested for armed robbery, conspiracy, by BPD.
- Roderick Barnes Jr., 02/20/1997, 540 W Pine St., Magnolia — arrested for armed robbery, conspiracy, by BPD.
- Nicholes Battiste Jr., 12/16/2000, 1104 Monroe Green, Magnolia — arrested for armed robbery, conspiracy, by BPD.
- Samuel Gayten, 12/31/1986, 204 Fulton St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Gina Robinson, 02/22/1966, 1401 Hwy. 84 W — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- David Guy Pruden, 11/09/1961, 1075 Shell Oil Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, bench warrant, Justice Court failure to appear, indictment x2, by LCSO.
- Shurrie Chatae Joubert, 11/11/1965, 1919 Round Top, Meadville — arrested for burglary of a business, possession of paraphernalia, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
- Brett Bordelon, 08/01/1982, 183 Doolittle Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first, no seat belt, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Kentory T. Benson Sr., 08/03/1979, 115 E Chippewa St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, disturbing the public peace, resisting or obstructing arrest, profanity etc. in a public place, by BPD.
- Andre Jones, 01/15/1973, 313 S Martin Luther King Drive — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.