Jail docket: Louisiana man arrested for attempted murder, felony fleeing
Published 9:11 am Friday, July 1, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Thursday
- Kentrell Brumfield, 10/01/1987, 707 Rodeo Circle, Farmerville, Louisiana — arrested for attempted murder, felony fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, felony possession of controlled substance, possession of weapon by convicted felon, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Willie Quarles, 10/14/1983, 309 Yellow Pine Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Katelynn Lee O’Quinn, 06/12/1986, 1579 Clark Travis — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Devonta Joiner, 11/16/2004, 110 Watson Drive, Hazlehurst — arrested for contempt of court, by Copiah County Sheriff’s Office.
- Kendric D. Martin, 06/13/1980, 9 Hollis Jones Road, Tylertown — arrested for public drunk, by Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.