Jail docket: 2 arrests for grand larceny, 5 for DUI
Published 8:23 am Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, July 11-17
- Christopher Thomas Stafford, 07/02/1990, 568 West Congress St. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana x2, city warrant x2, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Marie Harline Bond, 04/04/1969, 2070 Dentonville Road, Hazlehurst — arrested for DUI first, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Rufus Luther Smith, 10/01/1984, 338 Clairmont St., Jackson — arrested for probation violation, NA.
- Christian Michael Carver, 11/02/2003, 3799 Nola Road — arrested for sexual battery, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Lane Tate Butler, 01/06/1979, 1546 Arlington Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for grand larceny, by LCSO.
- Henry R. Patterson, 05/31/1989, 1110 New York Ave., McComb — arrested for speeding 10-19 mph over limit, no auto insurance, darker than authorized window tint, no seat belt, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, DUI first, by MHP.
- Jason Taylor, 11/01/1975, 410 S Whitworth St. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Tiffany Michelle Lambert, 12/04/1978, 691 NW Dunn Ratcliff Road — arrested for grand larceny, by BPD.
- Andy Lee Lewis, 01/31/1987, 2442 Cherry St., Baton Rouge, Louisiana — arrested for speeding 20-29 mph, no driver license, possession of paraphernalia, no/expired tag, DUI first, by MHP.
- Shannon M. Bresse, 07/12/1980, 14 Anderson Road, Richton — arrested for DUI first, no seat belt, possession of paraphernalia, no auto insurance, by MHP.
- Jayden Shannon, 03/12/2001, 309 George Ave. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Jason Aaron Lee, 09/06/1982, 3165 Hwy. 550 NW, Wesson — arrested for malicious mischief value less than $1,000, stalking, by LCSO.
- Malcolm Tyler, 08/20/1993, 964 Sanders Lane — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- David Keith Heathcock, 11/11/1974, 319 Georgia Ave. — arrested for 911 abuse/telecommunication crime, by BPD.
- Phillip Laurdre May, 06/17/1985, 2538 Cantebury Lane, Ruth — arrested for trespassing, by LCSO.
- Carlos Perkins, 01/04/1978, 209 Alford Circle — serving time for Drug Court violation, LCSO.
- Frank Nations, 02/09/1966, 450 Mozaun Lane — serving time for Drug Court violation, LCSO.
- Megan Gabrielle McKenzie, 01/05/2000, 1069 NW California Road — arrested for DUI first, possession of paraphernalia, no seat belt, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, no auto insurance, driving on wrong side of road, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.