Jail docket: 4 arrests made for DUI
Published 5:00 pm Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday
- Landros Sylvester Jones, 12/27/1986, 3635 Lampton Ave., Jackson — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, speeding 20-29 mph over limit, driving on wrong side of road, no seatbelt, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Timara Deasia Porter, 07/28/2001, 5111 Orchia Road, Pascagoula — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, following too close, careless driving, no auto insurance, by MHP.
- Corey Cothern, 05/09/1984, 452 Dogwood Lane, Smithdale — arrested for shoplifting, city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Tony Lyons, 04/06/1978, 529 S First St. — arrested for DUI first, felony possession of controlled substance, expired driver license, by MHP.
- Willie Charles Adams, 05/07/1988, 2798 Loyd Star Lane, Wesson — arrested for aggravated assault domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jadarius Blackwell, 09/10/1997, 2581 Old Hwy. 51, Bogue Chitto — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, city warrant, by BPD.
- Ryan Christopher Combs, 12/20/2001, 2162 Jackson-Liberty Drive — arrested for DUI first, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.