Jail docket: 4 arrested from Union Street trailer park
Published 3:00 pm Friday, July 29, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Thursday
- Pricilla Scarbrough, 05/04/1990, 1224 Union St. — arrested for cyber-stalking, email threats/harassment, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Montasia Powell, 10/22/2003, 1224 Union St. Lot 20 — arrested for hindering prosecution, rendering criminal assistance, by BPD.
- Eric C. Russell, 08/27/1972, 1224 Union St. — hold for other agency, by BPD.
- Wilbert Broughton, 11/04/1990, 1224 Union St. Lot 18 — arrested on city warrant x2, by BPD.
- Montasia Broughton, 03/04/1970, 1191 Cain Road, Wesson — arrested for hindering prosecution, rendering criminal assistance, by BPD.
- Joyce Marie Demyers, 01/21/1958, 1252 Old St. John Road, Wesson — arrested for DUI 3rd or subsequent, possession of paraphernalia, driving with license suspended, city warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Ashley Bernice Fauver, 05/06/1990, 102 SW County Road, Glen — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
- Victoria N. Taylor, 12/16/1981, 524 Lair Circle — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, city warrant, contributing to delinquency or neglect of a child, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.