Jail docket: Arrests include child restraint, neglect charges
Published 11:00 am Monday, August 8, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Veronica Adams, 11/22/1984, 516 Laird Circle — arrested for credit card theft, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Howard Clay Camp, 09/12/1980, 572 River Road Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, operation of vehicle in violation of charter, no auto insurance, disturbing the peace of another, careless driving, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Tyrone M. Woodson, 10/25/1995, 900 William St. Apt. 65 — arrested for DUI first, no/expired tag, no seat belt, no auto insurance, possession of paraphernalia, no child restraint device, driving with license suspended, by MHP.
- Ja Ze’Brian Hooks, 03/16/2004, 1224 Union St. Lot 1 — arrested for conspiracy, by BPD.
- Javin Glover, 06/28/2001, 397 SE Stoneybrook Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for conspiracy, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, contributing to delinquency or neglect of a child, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.