Jail docket: 2 arrested for aggravated assault
Published 8:00 am Wednesday, November 23, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday, Nov. 21, 2022
- Jeremy Paul Malone, 04/25/1991, 1810 East Monticello St. — sentenced, Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Thad Tibbs, 09/07/1972, 203 LL Coon Road, Jayess — arrested on MDOC warrant, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Johnny Potts, 07/20/1994, 355 Catalina Circle, Jackson — arrested, charged with armed carjacking, kidnapping, aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, probation violation, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Cicely Manciel, 03/29/1997, 810 N Jackson St. — serving time for Drug Court violation, MDOC.
- Stacey Etheridge, 03/17/1979, 1178 Old Mill Road, Osyka — serving time for Drug Court violation, MDOC.
- Frank Nations, 02/09/1966, 450 Mozaun Lane — serving time for Drug Court violation, MDOC.
- Shametta Alexandria Johnson, 03/03/1997, 1265 NE Field Lark Lane Apt. 14 — arrested, charged with aggravated assault domestic violence, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.