Jail docket: Brookhaven woman charged with assault causing injury
Published 10:50 am Friday, December 2, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Thursday, Dec. 1, 2022
- Duane Marshall, 04/13/1997, 1562 Aultman Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 N Church St. — arrested, charged with business burglary, by BPD.
- Anthony Blue, 01/06/1978, 2858 Hwy. 51 NE, Wesson — arrested, charged with felony fleeing, city warrant, by BPD.
- Frank Turner Jr., 01/23/1982, 316 I Ave., Woodville — arrested on bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Courteney Rashun Jackson, 01/31/1986, 100 East view Drive No. 32 — arrested, charged with false pretenses, false statement of identity, wire fraud, by other agency.
- Heather Sisco, 02/19/1983, 322 Fern Lane — arrested, charged with disturbing the peace of another, by LCSO.
- Leemeshia M. Gayten, 11/05/1991, 1337 Union St. Ext. — arrested, charged with simple assault causing bodily injury, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.