Lincoln County Jail docket: Brookhaven man arrested on Louisiana warrant
Published 8:55 am Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday, May 22, 2023
- James Derrick Heathcock, 07/17/1980, homeless — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- David J. Luckett, 09/03/1999, unknown address — arrested, charged with DUI first, speeding 1-9 mph over limit, no seatbelt, no driver license, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, possession/sale/transfer of stolen firearm, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Jayden Shannon, 03/12/2001, 309 George Ave. — arrested, charged with possession of weapon by convicted felon, simple assault by menace or fear, by BPD.
- Donald J. Derise, 02/26/1979, 2476 Erie Lane NW — arrested on Louisiana warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Samantha Allen, 03/28/1984, 410 Old Wesson Road Apt. 39 — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting/obstructing arrest, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.